It is our policy that all pupils wear uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. Our policy is based on the notion that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school
- is practical and smart
- identifies the pupils with the school
- is fair and makes pupils feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance and removes peer pressure to dress in ‘designer’ fashions
- is regarded as suitable wear for school and good value for money by most parents/carers
- can assist identification of strangers on school premises
- is designed with health and safety in mind
For more information please have a read of our Uniform Policy found at the bottom of this page.
Woodford Primary School parents/carers will be able to purchase uniform from a choice of suppliers listed below and in the future at pop-up second hand sales. We are committed to ensuring our uniform supplier arrangements give the highest priority to cost and value for money.
8-10 Gatley Road, Cheadle, SK8 1PY (Office Only)
7-8 The Precinct, Cheadle Hulme, SK8 5BE
0161 488 3411
School Uniform Policy